Standards and Qualifications
Minimum Standards and Qualifications for Driver’s
In consideration for hiring or continuing the employment of any driver, the following standards are required to be maintained. Driving records (MVR) and number of chargeable accidents are set and reviewed by our insurance company.
1. Driver must be 25 years old with 3 years verifiable driving experience.
2. Have a class A-CDL license. Drivers must agree to obtain a TWIX Card when necessary to conduct Logistics Doctors Business.
3. Motor Vehicle Record Review (MVR)
Driver must have/keep a good driving record that indicates he/she is a safe and responsible driver with:
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
- No more than five (5) moving violations in the past seven (7) years
- No more than one (1) suspension on a seven (7) year MVR
- No more than one DUI in a driver’s lifetime and older than 36 months
- No reckless or careless driving charge on the current seven (7) year MVR
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the past 36 months
4. Must pass a D.O.T. physical at a company approved medical facility. Current medical forms and cards will not be accepted.
5. Must pass a D.O.T. (NIDA) drug test.
6. Driver’s must have a satisfactory PSP report through the D.O.T’s CSA data base.
7. Driver’s must have a satisfactory Safety Performance Work History for the past three years of employment.
8. Satisfactorily complete a company administered Road Test or provide a state issued CDL with proper endorsements.
9. Can read, write, and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public FMCSA 391.11(b)(2).